Rosemary Book graduated from Queens University in 2012 with a specialized honours degree in Sociology. Rosemary subsequently obtained her Juris Doctor (JD) degree from Bond University in Australia. While completing her JD, Rosemary was awarded first in class in Canadian Administrative Law and graduated with Honours.
Rosemary completed her articling at Hillier & Hillier and was called to the Ontario Bar in 2015. Her practice includes all aspects of personal injury litigation, including motor vehicle tort litigation, accident benefits, occupiers’ liability and disability claims. She is a member of the Ontario Trial Lawyers Association, the Trial Lawyers Association and the Advocates Society.
Rosemary regularly argues motions in Superior Court and has assisted on jury trials. She has also appeared before the Financial Services Commission of Ontario and the Small Claims Court.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Motor Vehicle Tort Litigation
- Accident Benefits
- Occupiers’ Liability
- Ontario, 2015
- Bond University School of Law, Queensland, Australia
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: Awarded First in Class in Canadian Administrative Law
- Honors: With Honors
- Queens University – 2012
- Major: Sociology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Advocates Society, Member