Serving Car Accident Victims
At Hillier & Hillier, Ontario, we have earned a reputation as successful and dedicated trial lawyers. We take a hands-on approach to personal injury claims, seeking full and just compensation for our clients. We prepare every client’s case for trial and tenaciously pursue all available sources of compensation arising from every type of motor vehicle accident.
If you have been hurt in an auto accident, it is absolutely essential to speak with an experienced lawyer who can fully explain your rights. Ava Hillier has more than 35 years of experience in personal injury and is a strong advocate for people injured by the negligence of others in motor vehicle accidents.
At Hillier & Hillier, we also provide you with access to our own dedicated Accident Benefits department. Our team can help you understand how you can receive the assistance you need from Ontario’s Accident Benefits system.
Car, Motorcycle, Pedestrian, Public Transport And Truck Accidents
Our firm has experience representing injury survivors in a broad range of motor vehicle accident claims, including those involving:
- Motorcycle-rider injury accidents
- Pedestrian and bicyclist injuries
- Public transportation injury accidents
We handle both tort and Accident Benefits claims arising from motor vehicle accidents:
- Tort claims — We obtain damages for physical and psychological injuries such as impairment of physical and psychological function and physical scarring or disfigurement.
- Accident benefits claims — We obtain all benefits that insurers must pay to injured parties. It is a mandatory requirement for any successful tort action in Ontario that the injured person apply for Statutory Accident Benefits.